String inverters for Grid-Tied solar PV plants
String inverters from KACO new energy are the busy bees of decentralised solar power plants: large enough to keep installation and maintenance manageable; small enough to avoid costly yield losses. A wide range of services round off our inverter programme and make the entire product life cycle a walk in the park – anywhere in the world.
- String inverters with 1100 Volt or 1500 Volt input voltage
- Special properties for extreme climatic conditions
- Comfortable handling, Simple logistics
- Cost-effective solutions for reactive power as well as grid and system protection
- Lean commissioning and maintenance via remote services
- Fitting pre- and after-sales services